Followers

Wednesday, April 22, 2015

10 year anniversary and such

Sheesh, life has been super duper busy around these parts!  We have been here there and everywhere lately and it has been quite the ride.  The playroom redo is at a complete stand still right now, but it should get put back in motion this coming week when my Mom is here visiting. We also just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary!  Bear and I went to a really nice dinner and were able to get all dressed up.  It was pure bliss!
We are winding down the school year and the kids are more than ready for summer at this point.  I distinctly remember being burnt out on school by this point in the game.  Plus, I would be lying if I said I wasn't looking forward to having them home and sleeping in!  We don't have much of anything planned for the summer yet, but I am sure it will be filled with lots of swimming and time spent on the boat.
As far as our big 10 year anniversary, we hit 10 years on April 19th.  We went to Carlo and Johnny's for dinner and it is still our absolute favorite place to dine!  If you are ever in the Cincy area, I urge you to go and treat yourself!  Bear bought me two beautiful Pandora charms, a candle from Warm Glow, some wax melts, roses, and a few other things.  I made him promise to keep the gifts modest so that we can focus spending money on our trip.  I bought Bear the Glock he has been eyeing for quite sometime, a holster, and ammo, so he is one happy husband.  We are also going to be going to the beach in a few short weeks once his work schedule lets up a bit and boy do we need it!  I will gladly take any down time with Bear whenever I can get it, but down time at the beach is even better.
I'm hoping that since things are starting to wind down a bit, I can start posting regularly again!  Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment