Followers

Monday, December 8, 2014

10 Things about me

I thought I would give you a list of 10 things you probably didn't know about me:
1. Bear and I eloped after 6 weeks of knowing each other and Bear hadn't met either of my parents yet
2. I wanted to go to Cosmetology school and vow to do so someday
3. I thought I never wanted children because the pain of childbirth scared me and now I have 4 and haven't decided if we are done yet
4. I still dream of having a fairy tale wedding but am terrified no one will show
5. My absolute favorite color is yellow because my Grandma always called me Little Miss Sunshine
6. I have a New Jersey accent when I get mad
7. I would take wearing a dress over jeans any day of the week
8. I want to live by the Gulf when I retire
9. I am the world's biggest procrastinator
10. I am absolutely terrified of heights

No comments:

Post a Comment