Followers

Monday, March 21, 2016

New life happenings!!!

So, we have moved!  Bear had some work stuff elsewhere, so the kids and I moved away from our rental so that we could get a change of scenery.  Also, right before the holidays kicked off, I decided to get my certification in makeup artistry and I couldn't be happier with that decision!  Along with getting that certification, I decided to become a Younique presenter.  After trying their cosmetics and learning about their standards, I decided that it would be a perfect fit for my budding business and that it was in my best interest as well as my client's to use the best makeup possible!
I would love your support in growing my new business!  I will be posting beauty tips and tricks as well as life updates on here!
I also wanted to share with you my why for starting my own business:
I've had a passion for makeup, hair, fashion, and all around beauty since I was a young child. I studied fashion at BGSU and then many years later decided that I needed a portable career for our busy lives and received certification in makeup artistry. After receiving my certification in makeup artistry, I started exploring different types of makeup to stock my kit and came across Younique. Not only do I love the quality of the makeup, I also love what the company stands for. I wear and sell Younique because I love it, not because it's just a job. I love that the company is all about empowering women and that is exactly what I feel makeup, hair, and a great outfit should help do! I think all of those things should empower you! Another reason as to why I joined Younique is that I want to help support my family. Toward the end of last year we were blind sided with the real possibility of Bear being forced out of his job 1 year shy of being eligible for 15 year retirement and we have a large family to support. With the fact that he could soon be unemployed at the end of this year, it was time that I try to grow a business fueled by my passion that could keep us afloat. So, not only am I passionate about the products because I love their products, I am passionate about the fact that the company empowers me and many other women around the World.
Here is a link to my new business page:
Younique Page!


No comments:

Post a Comment